Thursday, August 21, 2014
I'm one of The Bunch!
I'm so excited to announce that I am officially one of The Bunch! I have been chosen from a highly-selective global group of talent and I am now being represented by A Fresh Bunch! So far I've had 3 designs accepted by one of their clients with a whole list of possibilities ahead!
A Fresh Bunch works with hand-picked design talent from around the globe to design artwork for apparel, textiles, home, stationery, office, gift and tableware products.
Designs can be bought and downloaded instantly from their Marketplace, or you can commission custom projects. Marrying technology and good old-fashioned curation, A Fresh Bunch makes it easy for buyers to choose – instead of search for – the right art for their products.
You can view my member profile here: http://afreshbunch.com/member/brooke-witt
All designs, illustrations and intellectual concepts are © 2014 - Brooke Witt Art & Design, LLC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Congratulations Brooke! xo
ReplyDeleteOh yay! Thank you, Kate!
Delete