-->

Friday, August 1, 2014

Sneak Peek :: Collecting vintage finds

All summer I've been collecting vintage finds for an upcoming product photo shoot! YAY! I've been waiting for this for a looooong time. Nothing was really stopping me other than life and business, but a quick estate sale for a new washing machine led to some vintage finds and now I can't stop collecting! So.... how do I justify all these little things collecting in the studio? Photo shoot.

More to come on that.... but for now, here's a sneak peek at a few little ditties I've picked up along the way.





Fames picked and painted by BeautiSHE

And a HUGE shout out to fellow Etsy seller BeautiSHE! I ordered these frames from her shop and they arrived beautifully! I love buying from other Etsy sellers.... makin' the world go 'round!


All designs, illustrations and intellectual concepts are © 2014 - Brooke Witt Art & Design, LLC

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...