-->

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search is underway!

Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search is underway! Last week Lilla received 999 entries for a chance to win 2 years representation by her studio and a plethora of other "dream come true" prizes including features, fabric lines, home decor lines etc. 

The assignment was to create wall art around the theme ‘little terrariums.’

Fact: I definitely work better under pressure! I kicked around ideas and drafts but never got to a final piece - I was convinced I wasn't going to submit. I even felt a HUGE amount of relief the night before it was due when I mentally let myself off the hook.... I'm crazy busy doing exactly what I love so it's okay to prioritize and sometimes that means not getting to do everything.... 

But then I woke up this morning with a fabulous idea!!! I cleared my schedule, ignored my family all day and created a piece I just love! Then, I hit submit.

Here's a sneak peek. I'll post my full entry along with a link to the gallery on August 26th.








Good luck to all Global Talent Search entries! I can't wait to see the gallery.... and remember, no matter what happens just keep making art! It's good for you. :)




All designs, illustrations and intellectual concepts are © 2014 - Brooke Witt Art & Design, LLC

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...