Undoubtedly, it wasn't the best time to sign up as I had too much on my plate already. But OH! the course was just taunting at the designer in me. I followed along best I had time for and picked up on as much info as I could. I designed several patterns while enrolled in the course but it was hard to find the time to fully participate.
However, lately, I've been feeling inspired!! Yay!!! I've been cutting lino and block printing, I've been drawing, doodling, sketching, cutting and stamping.... I've been looking for a new medium to work in. Something more physical and hands on. But alas, I end up back in Illustrator creating patterns. There's something solid and predictable about repetition that feels soothing. I like it.
NEW ONLINE STORE FRONT
So in an effort to start testing the waters, I opened up a Society 6 shop with the start of my signature surface design collection. I'm no where near finished and new designs will be uploaded as I create them, but have a look and let me know what you think!
The new shop offers my pattern designs in art prints, matted and framed; canvas gallery wraps, iPhone and iPod touch cases, laptop skins, throw pillows, tote bags and in some cases hoodies and t-shirts!
![]() |
Now through January 13th, there's free worldwide shipping on my signature range of iPhone cases iPod / iPhone skins & iPad / Laptop skins. There are lots of designs available. Here are a few of my faves...


No comments :
Post a Comment