-->

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2013 Desktop Calendar

It's that time again!  The start of a new year, the start of goals you'll set, the start of a movement to push forward.  It's my favorite time of the entire year - the beginning.  A reminder to make the most of what is up ahead.

However, 2013 feels different. I'm certainly looking forward to it - as I always looking forward to a new year - but this time is definitely different. I'm feeling more at ease with the new year. I usually set myself up with lofty goals and big plans to welcome growth {personally, spiritually, professionally} but this year, I feel more settled than usual.  This year there's a solidarity in my life that hasn't always been present and I'm happy to not make major strides rather learn to bask in the glory of what is here, now.

This year I'm happy to focus on consistency, clarity and simplicity.  Those three words will in fact evoke major change in my perspective and lifestyle, but they are not words fueled by the desire to step forward by leaps and bounds.  They are words fueled by the desire to take a step back, slow down and simply enjoy all the love in my life.

It's gonna be a good year.




2013 Desktop Calendar






Happy New Year!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...