And how about her photography? So nice.
I've decided that when Gavin finally pops "the question", the first thing I'm going to do is say YES! but after that I'm going to message Katie and order myself The Beleza Gown. (((flutter flutter)))
And, yes, my fantasy wouldn't be complete without an old truck (right on Katie!) and a super nice pair of embroidered cowboy boots to complete the setup - kind of like these:
| Old Gringo Ultra Vintage Bonnie Boots |
Here's a quick little overview of the rest of Katie's shop. LOVE!!!
And the few other pieces I still might consider:
Here's her amazing interview as Etsy's featured seller.
Beautiful work, Katie!!

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.
ReplyDeleteFloral Punch Ladle