-->

Monday, January 23, 2012

Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers



Gavin and I got tickets last week to Delfest (score for earlybird tickets!) in Cumberland Maryland. We'll be joining my beloved fest family - which includes my festival lovin' mother of course! Words cannot express how excited I am to see friends who I've considered my family for the last 11 years AND to spend 4 days twinging, twanging and boot stompin' to bluegrass. xoxo  

So on facebook I said that I might make Music Monday's all about Delfest because I'm just so excited to be going! But on second thought, I won't do that to you every Monday between now and Memorial Day. Truthfully, I'm not even sure I like bluegrass that much - and I certainly like my bluegrass.

However, because I'm in the mood, I'd like to post a clip of Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers as I am genuinely looking forward to seeing these guys.


Enjoy!


2 comments :

  1. Guess what I'm listening to right now?! I can't wait to hear all about the Bluegrass Festival! I'm trying to go to the one in Telluride this year, but we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Of course you are! Telluride would be a dream come true. It's on my bucket list for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...