The Price of Stamps Will Increase on January 22, 2012 - that's in 4 days! Here's what you need to know:
According the US Postal Service:
- The cost of Forever stamps will increase by 1 cent. But if you stock up on a supply now at 44¢, you can still use them for letters after the January 22nd price increase.
- Letters (1 oz.) will cost 45 cents. This is a 1-cent increase.
- Additional ounces for letters will remain unchanged at 20 cents.
- Postcards will increase 3 cents to 32 cents.
- Letters to Canada or Mexico will cost 85 cents. This is a 5 cent increase.
- Letters to other international destinations will increase 7 cents to cost $1.05.
Prices also will change for other mailing services, including standard mail, periodicals, package services, and extra services.
SO… what does that mean to you when you place an order with me? Well, nothing for the moment. :) I don't have any plans on increasing my shipping just yet. For now I'm going to see how it goes. If I see a significant increase in the amount I'll be absorbing I might have to re-evaluate. But I'll be sure to give you a heads up if it comes down to that.
I'm so appreciative of each and every opportunity I have to design personalized imagery for you. Thank you.

No comments :
Post a Comment