-->

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Feature, 12 Moments to Remember and a little Tom Waits

Happy November!  This is my favorite month of year!  Wanna know why?  Well, for purely personsal reasons it's my birthday month (and I take every opportunity to remind my friends of family of that! yes, I'm that girl) and for not-so personal reasons, although I suppose I reap the benefits as well, it's time to start your holiday shopping!

This year I'm really looking to support my local artists and shop from Etsy.  Being an avid Etsy seller, and not the 1%, that is something I feel very strongly about.  20 Best Twenty, a curated marketplace featuring the best undiscovered indie artists and designers, is featuring my work this month on their website and blog.  This is a HUGE honor as they really do take their time and provide a unique and well crafted collection of beautiful and high quality work from around the globe.  I'm humbled and ecstatic to be included!

Anyway, they, as well as lots of other resource in the community, are running a Handmade for the Holidays campaign stressing the importance of business handmade this holiday season. I completely encourage you to jump on board!


So, with that said, you're going to need a few stocking stuffers right? :)  You know I've got just the thing!  My 2012 Calendar is officially released and I'm super excited about what I've come up with.  Here's what's up:

12 Moments to Remember & Other Dates Not to Forget : A 2012 Desktop Calendar 

Sometimes we need reminders to enjoy the little things throughout life. Personalize your calendar and give as a gift or keep for yourself - there's plenty of moments to go around! 

Choose 12 of life's little moments from the illustrations I've developed (highly inspired by 1000awesomethings.com) and then as an added bonus you get to let me know some specific dates throughout the year you want a heart placed instead of the actual date!  Brilliant! (if I'm allowed to say so)





Now, you can personalize a 2012 calendar for anyone in your life!  Can't you just see the holiday gift giving possibilities?! The chances of your friends and family connecting to a few of these little moments are huge! Choose from any of the 36 designs representing the "little things in life" and then personalize your calendar by adding a ♥ to any special days through the year. Mark your anniversary, birthdays or children's birthdays with a heart! Make it even more special and mark the date you met or the day you bought your house - get creative with those dates! The more you remember the more your loved one will love this calendar each and every month all year long!

And lastly, here's my November song. Gotta love some Tom Waits when the air starts to chill... :)


I wish you all a fantastic November!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...