I must be glutton for punishment because with everything going on; re-branding our Etsy store, gearing up for holiday sales and several projects underway with A Fresh Bunch, I'm participating in Lilla Rogers' Make Art that Sells class again!
I just LOVE designing to her briefs, I love the artist interaction and community that her classes foster among the most brilliant and talented people from all over the world. It really has been the best and most creative connections I've made.... probably ever.
Anyway, her first assignment was Penguin Holiday cards. I could only squeeze a few hours into this assignment so I had to keep it sweet and simple - but I did enjoy playing with the possibility of black felt and red foil stamping for texture on the card.
Maybe someday I"ll get to tell you that this card is available with all the trimmings... someday! :)
~ B
All designs, illustrations and intellectual concepts are © 2014 - Brooke Witt Art & Design, LLC

No comments :
Post a Comment