This happened today! For weeks I've been watching the other artists enrolled in Lilla's class submitting artwork featuring Lilla's Studio School logo - see them all on facebook - and I've been mulling over ideas for this project, but unable to come up with anything that had me rushing to it. Sometimes these things take time....
However, since the classroom opened up a few days ago and I've been meeting all my wonderfully talented classmates, I've been giddy with excitement! Today, I lost hours working on this piece. Hours, I tell you. Back sore, legs numb, forgotten meal times... It was wonderful. :)
I've made my commitment, I've prepped my space and my heart is open. Now all I need to know is…
Is it Monday, yet?
Is it Monday, yet?
Little house by Suzy Ultman for Lilla Roger's Studio.
Speaking of Homegrown : I also rearranged the studio over the last few days. With it finally being "open window" season here in Cleveland, I need to cash in on some of that!
![]() |
| There's something about a new chair, that just makes everything better. |
![]() |
| I now get a wonderful breeze that comes in from the windows. |
![]() |
| Gavin and I sit across from one other and play footsies under the desk. :) |
![]() |
| Matting, framing, packing and shipping. All happens here. |





So nice and neat. This reminded me of the definite need to clean my studio up (A LOT)
ReplyDeleteValerie, it's nice and neat because I just re-arranged it. I promise, it doesn't always look like this! You gotta snap those "presentable" pictures when you can!
ReplyDelete