-->

Thursday, April 4, 2013

New for Near & Dear : Personalized Modern Folk Art Prints

I'm so excited to release these new designs to you through my Etsy shop. I've worked many hours on developing a new illustrative style to my work and thought long and hard on how I can expand my design to bring you more gifts, more art and more cheer to you and your family's homes. After several brain storming hours and customer research, I came up with the collection of personalized modern folk art prints below!

These would be make great mother's day gifts, housewarming gifts, new baby presents, shower gifts, kitchen or foyer art and many more holiday's and celebrations. When you purchase a personalized art print from The "Near & Dear" Gift Collection you are not just buying a gift, you are giving a memory.


Personalized Modern Folk Art Prints
These are currently for sale in my Etsy shop just in time for Mother's Day! New mothers and not-so-new mothers alike will enjoy any one of these three carefully illustrated designs. • 3 different color palettes designed to compliment any home. • Text in each design can be personalized to suit your family or friends!






Do you like this new style? 
Be on the look out for new designs! I have another set of modern folk art custom home illustrations coming to the Near & Dear Collection soon!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...