| image by Pattern&Co. |
So, here I go again! Do I ever sleep?!? (not really - but that's besides the point)
In conjunction with the #365patterns I've been working on (more here) I've also decided to participate in the A to Z of Flowers project by Pattern & Co. My first thought was YES! quickly followed by "I DON'T need another project".... however, if I can work on these together, I just might surprise myself!
The project is being hosted on Instagram and anyone can join or follow! Patterns, art, prints, mixed media – just create any type of art and design that you love based on a flower... just start at A! Be sure to tag #atozofflowers on Instagram so we can all see what you're working on.
My first set :: A - C
![]() |
| A :: African Lily |
![]() |
| B :: Begonias |
![]() |
| C :: Cactus Flower |
Follow along or join on instagram: #atozofflowers
See you there!



No comments :
Post a Comment