-->

Monday, March 18, 2013

365 Patterns : Playing Catch up

Okay, so I've been busy (YAY!) but that's left me little time to keep you updated on my latest patterns. I've got a BRAND NEW website I've been working my little tail off for and that should be released any day now.  I've got a pattern product catalog in the works to help showcase my designs and their potential uses to interested licensees.

Here's what I've made over the last week:





This is my new blog background --------------> see?




I think my biggest dilemma right now - especially with some of these larger projects on my plate - is deciding the exact moment when to stop re-designing and move on. It's a tough one!

Anyone have a favorite from the patterns above?


In Etsy Land....


I've also been pretty busy with the Near & Dear Etsy shop. I just designed this custom heritage map for a woman in Kentucky.  Over this past holiday season, I designed one for her husband and a few weeks ago she commissioned one of her own!  Here they are side-by-side.

His heritage is central to the European countries, where as her heritage is more global, so I had to approach them each a little differently. However, I love the way they each came out. I hope she's happy with them!

--

The 365 Patterns challenge is where Alma Loveland and Melanie Burk, are posting one pattern a day on instagram using hashtag #365patterns and anyone is invited!

Follow along or join on instagram: #365patterns




post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...