To know my mother is know how much she has always dreamed of attending the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. So, for my entire life, I've always associated hot air balloons with my mother which is quite fitting given how colorful and free hot air balloons are. So that's why when I saw this art print, Voyages over Edinburgh by artist and illustrator David Fleck, I knew it was simply perfect.
David is an Architecture student with a partiality for illustrating and a bunch of other things. As quoted from his facebook page:
I like drawing. I like cities, travelling, architecture, books and kites, and most of my drawings seem to be inspired by these things.
Here's the piece I purchased for my mom:
And a few others I really enjoy:
Society6 : http://society6.com/Fleck
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/FleckArt
Website : http://davidfleck.co.uk/
Thanks for the piece and the inspiration!
Thank you...I couldn't love it more! ♥
ReplyDelete