-->

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Moments to Remember #2 AND #3

Well, it's official.  I'm 32.  For the past few years I've always been all about my birthday.  I'd make arrangements to meet up with as many friends as I could, see as much music as allowable and then throw myself a party!

This year, I was felt very mellow and peaceful about my birthday.  The energy surrounding it was that of love and bonding.  I spent the weekend with Gavin and Olivia then we got together with my family for dinner Saturday night.  My mother cooked a ton of good food (thanks, momma!) and my grandmother had the best cake in the world made for me.  Recognize anything?? :D



Let it be known that birthday cake is my FAVORITE of all time.  I have a sugar tooth stronger than most, but in my world, birthday cake takes the cake!

But, as relaxing and radiating as my birthday was, of course Gavin and I went out to a show because that's what we do. Railroad Earth was in town and as always the played awesome!  The show was such high energy that when it was over, light come on and house music plays (in this case, I believe it was funk) the entire room continued to dance throughout the entire song!  Perfect.


Not my photos, but I found this link on Facebook to a photo album from someone at the show as well.  It's so great to see everyone having a blast!!



Anyway, in case you haven't figured it out, it's my birthday that is moment to remember #2 and #3.  *sighing sweetly*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...