-->

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Moments to Remember #1

Today was election day and the schools in my area were closed because I believe most of them were used as voting centers.  In my past life I would've freaked out and scrambled to find someone to watch her for a day, or I would've taken the day off work and used 8 of those precious hours stored up in my PTO (personal time off) bank.  Thankfully, that was my past life.

Instead, because I'm so very fortunate to do what I love and do it from the joys of my own home, I spent the day with my daughter - guilt and obligation free.  Such a remarkable feeling to stop and appreciate.  We walked to the coffee shop with our sketchbooks in hand, got lunch a little local joint and stopped at the library on the way home.  It was a beautiful day - 67° and yes, cloudless!

Here's to Moments to Remember.....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...