-->

Thursday, October 13, 2011

This is BIG folks. REALLY BIG.

This is BIG folks. REALLY BIG. I've received so many questions about framing - Do I sell frames? It's a gift, can it be framed? Will I frame it before shipping? - that it seems like I should just say YES! So I pulled a few strings, invested a little and WAH-LAH! there you go!! I can now officially say YES!

For the rest of this week (ending saturday at midnight): Add a mat and a frame to your purchase of any 8x10 print and use coupon code
FRAMEME for 10% off your order. That's one 8x10 print, a white mat and a black 11x14 frame all assembled and ready to go!

I don't do sales often... I told you this was big!





Don't Forget!! Use coupon code FRAMEME for 10% off your order!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...