-->

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lion or Lioness?

March is certainly coming in like a lion.  A fast furious crazy busy lioness that is!  Never under estimate the power of a woman.  I've got so many projects, shows and spots happening this month that I've little time to share them all.  So, pardon me for the quick updates but time is of the essence right now.  Which is wonderful!

First up is my Etsy Stalker Shadowbox Gallery that is will run the entire month of March.  Thanks to the lovely Beatrice and Violet I have a beautiful gallery on their website that I hope brings me and my work many new friends!






And to my surprise, I got home this evening to find out that Etsy Lounge has given me a spot in their permanent treasury titled: Synesthesia & Musical Inspiration on Etsy


If you hear a sound and concomittently sense a color, you have a rare condition known as synesthesia. An example might be the musical note middle C provoking you to envision the color red. Such perceptions are involuntary physical responses to auditory stimuli versus examples of conscious response to sensory input.
-
Featuring 25+ Local Artists and Musical Appearances from:
Casual Encounters
Safari
Bafflegab
+ more!
Visit the site for directions and a list of artists who will be there including my favorites:




and so many more!

Cirque Imaginaire is a traveling art gallery and bazaar that showcases the art work of several local artists across the Cleveland area.  Cirque Imaginaire is always changing its location and rotation of artists.  It's the imaginary gallery that's sure to dazzle and entertain all who witness the show!

More to come, I'll be hanging at Artefino Art Gallery Cafe this week, I've got several custom orders rolling in (which means new designs added to the JukeboxART series soon!), I've got my feelers out for a book publishing and a gallery show in April and.... and..... well, I don't want to jinx myself....  when details are settled you can be sure I'll share.
Happy fast furious crazy busy March everyone!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...