Seems the summer season is shaping up quite well. I don't know what it is about warm weather but already my calendar is full! Between weekend camping trips, Cedar Point with my boyfriend and our collective kids, street fairs, markets, parades and festivals around the city, a friend of two coming to visit, going to visit a friend of two and having a booth lined up for JukeboxArt SEVERAL times this summer, I can't help but smile and think what a difference a year makes. For that, I am grateful.
Okay, here's the scoop. JukeboxArt now has it's own URL, www.jukebox-art.com. The url will direct you to the JukeboxArt section of my personal site bjwcreative.com. I have overhauled the entire site, combed through the info, updated with new content and (my favorite) created a brand new fresh design. Please take a look!
Scoop 2: JukeboxArt will be displayed at Wade Oval Wednesdays (aka WOW!) six times throughout the summer. I'm excited about all nights as the music lineup for the summer has been very well selected but I'm doing the most prep for June 17th, Beatles Tribute night. I've been listening to the Beatles LOVE album consistantly (in my car, at my desk, in my head) and as a result I will be releasing two new Beatles inspired designs that night with a discount on all Beatles inspired designs! WOW! nights are free to the public with a lot of good music, good food and of course good vendors!
This coming August I will be featured as Cleveland Artist of the month on Tricia's Dish (http://triciachaves.blogspot.com). For Tricia's weekly give-away program sometime that month I will be donating a gift certificate good for a 5x7 print, matted and framed print of any piece currently in the JukeboxArt gallery (valued at $50). When I have an exact week the package will be up for grabs I'll be sure to post it. Thanks Tricia for your support!
Also, on the agenda for the fall/holiday season is an indie show called "Salty not Sweet" (http://www.saltynotsweet.com) in Sepetember and Oddmall Chrishanukwanzmadan (aka: the holiday extravagazan) in November. I have LOTS of work to do!
On a more personal note (most times pleasure is business; I got lucky that way) I have recently been on the prowl with my camera and I've taken some great shots to keep in the archives to use for imagery in JukeboxArt - images from a cemetary, the zoo and a brick wall. Yes, a brick wall. :) I'm so excited to use these pictures. I'm just sitting back and waiting for the inspiration.
Tomorrow is June so happy summer everyone! Make it count.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
the livin' is easy
Labels:
Balance
,
Events
,
Information
,
Inspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment