-->

Friday, February 28, 2014

February Studio Recap

Is it summer yet?

Even though February went by fast, it certainly didn't go by fast enough. The winter here in Northeast Ohio has been brutal. With temps in the -0's and constant snow up to our knees, the best thing to do is stay indoors and make stuff!

February brought us:
  • Our first several orders of Personalized Graphic Tees thanks to a wonderful Valentine Sale this year! 
  • I also sold/designed/printed/shipped approximately 200+ personalized art prints from the Near & Dear Etsy shop
  • I worked on several home illustrations this month, one of which has become my new favorite
  • Designed and released for free download, 'You are my favorite' Valentine and it was shared by many on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest with your own favorite people!
  • I added over a years worth of new placement prints and coordinating patterns to my Society6 shop and my Cuckoo Clock design was selected by Society6 to be a part of their official store!
  • And, in case you thought I had any free time, my most favorite online art class started back up again - Lilla Rogers Make Art that Sells Bootcamp - bringing on the cuckoo clock obsession!

See all that along with images from our creative family life when you follow me on Instagram. Please say hi when you stop by!



All said and done, I'd say it was productive month and I can't wait to see March brings to our little studio!

--

All designs, illustrations and intellectual concepts are © 2014 - Brooke Witt Art & Design, LLC

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...