Part B was really a breeze compared to Part A. When starting the second segment of the course, I had a real good idea of the level of work I am capable of, how to arrive at finished polished results much more quickly. Part A gave me a lot of working knowledge that I don't use day to day in Illustrator which really helps in moving through a design process. There's nothing more frustrating that not having the technical skills to produce the finished results you had in mind when you started! Practice, practice, practice. Just make. Anyway, I was also WAY better at managing my time - which is essential in a hardcore fast-paced creative brief kind of way.
So are my 5 weeks of Part B: View my entire MATS portfolio here
All designs, illustrations and intellectual concepts are © 2014 - Brooke Witt Art & Design, LLC





No comments :
Post a Comment