So, I've repeatedly been asked by all you moms, aunts, sisters, cousins and friends, if I offer bridal shower invitations.... well, sure enough, I do!
And while you browse, be sure to take a look at the event information I used in my samples. I crack myself up!
These romantic and rustic floral patterned Bridal Shower Invitations are available as a 5"x7" high resolution digital file personalized with your shower information. No physical printed product will be sent to you. Once you approve the final design, files are emailed to you in JPEG format.
Printing is also available for all stationery items in my shop. If you'd like printing, please see the Stationery section of my shop for quantities and details. Please plan for 12-14 days delivery time. All invitations will be professionally printed on #110 uncoated 100% recycled paper including A7 white 100% PWC recycled papers. All paper is FSC certified and produced 100% wind power.
This download is a design concept created by designer and illustrator Brooke Witt - Brooke Witt Art & Design, LLC. It is intended for your own personal use and not for any commercial use. Products made from this printable file cannot be resold. Printable files are for personal use only. This design in whole, or in part, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties as registered to Brooke Witt Art & Design, LLC, 2013. The files may be used as they are received only and no parts of the files (including any artwork) shall be used in subsequent manners or other personal projects.
If you purchase a printable file and would like to display a picture of the finished product on a blog, website, or social media page, you must give credit to The Near & Dear Collection on Etsy and provide this web address to viewers: www.betweeneverything.etsy.com
If you do not agree to these terms, do not purchase or otherwise use these files.



No comments :
Post a Comment