-->

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Make Art that Sells : Week 1

WOW! What a week! Lilla's class and my classmates are the best thing I've done for myself in a LONG time! The information presented, the support and encouragement of the community and the work I've been producing just blows me away.

Week 1 was focused on bolt fabric for a retro/vintage kitchen line. The assignment was to include mushrooms and here are the designs I came up with. I call it, Mama's in the Kitchen. I see these being wonderful apron's, tea towels, curtains, oven mits etc. 





I love how this class has made me slow down and really focus on the details. That's a good thing.





My inspiration, as usual, came from music. Lately, I've been pulling from the ol' country archives and I've gotten myself hooked on Bonnie Rait. One of my all time favorite Bonnie Rait songs is, Papa Come Quick.  

How can you not tap your foot to this???




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...