-->

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pinwheels & Tea : Gift Wrap Collection


Up late and up early! I finished a gift wrap design brief for the The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design course I'm currently taking. I'm in the home stretch of the last module. It's a lot of information in a short time but I'm learning so much along the way!

Here is my collection : Pinwheels & Tea.

Whatcha think? Gift wrap for a housewarming gift... maybe a tea party? In some cases, this would be pretty wedding gift wrap as well... So many possibilities!!





I'd love to hear your thoughts on 1. If you would purchase this gift wrap if it were on a store shelf and 2. Who would you give a gift to in this paper?

Thanks and much love!!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...