YES! They are finally here! All that teasing on facebook had you going, right?
This morning I want to share with you my new line of Modern Folk Art Home Portraits. I just absolutely LOVE them!! A few weeks ago, on a whim, I was working on a surface pattern design with little folksy houses - you can see the pattern here on instagram - and I immediately saw the potential to add these to the Near & Dear collection. What a great gift!!
I can see these being really special for a couple who just bought their first home or getting married. These would be really thoughtful and unique gifts for not only moms and dads but for all those grads going off to school soon. Or is your anniversary coming up? Have you and your husband owned several homes over the years? Would a collection of these be wonderful in your home? EEK!!
If you'd like to purchase, here's what you need to do:
1. Follow this link over to my Etsy shop > http://etsy.me/17Kn8Gv
- Street Address, Quotes, Family name, or any other text you prefer and follow the prompts to check out.
- SEND YOUR PHOTO, along with your order number, through Etsy conversation and I'll reply with a confirmation that I received it. I will choose colors based on the exterior features of the house.
Please allow 5-7 days for design time. Once I have your first draft proof ready, I'll message you and we can work together to finalize your personalized home portrait design.
--
So, please tell me, what are some different ideas you have for gifting these? What occasions or situations am I missing?
Thanks, y'all!


No comments :
Post a Comment