I've been feeling so grateful these days. Etsy is rolling along and I'm feeling more inspired than ever! I just want to extend a sincere thank you to everyone who supports the Near & Dear collection. Over the past 2 years you've put a roof over our heads, food on our table and kept our lights on! But most importantly, you've provided me with so much support and daily encouragement. I love hearing all your life stories and history of personal relationships. I love that you trust in my aesthetics and quality to design images that capture your most important memories. It is truly my pleasure. :)
I also want to express my gratitude to all my new friends and followers! I'm opening my heart and creativity to a career in Surface Design and I'm so excited for all the work and energy this brings to my life! I've invested a lot of time, money and trust in myself - and the Universe - through this process and I promise, I won't let you down!
So, the new plan is....
Throughout the year and beyond, I plan to transition my designs into fabric, home decor, tech and stationary products all with my new pattern designs printed on them! I plan to seek out licensing contracts or commissions for mass-market retail designs. I plan to invest more time and trust into this process with the hopes of providing a long(er)-term, sustainable income stream for my family.
I want to reassure you, the Near & Dear collection will still be available just as it is now! No changes, just improvements!! You'll still be able to order and request custom Near & Dear designs through my Etsy shop. However as time goes on you may start to see some of my pattern designs or illustrations appear as prints in Etsy or on actual functional lifestyle products!
Please stick around through this transition and show your support. It's the encouragement that keeps us artists and designers excited and creating new work! I hope to "wow!" you all with lots of fresh, colorful and meaningful new designs!
GIVEAWAY!!!
AND as a special thank you gift I've designed the above greeting card and I'm giving 2 sets away! I'm sure you have people in your life who might like to receive a thank you. Sometimes, something as simple as a spring-y design with meaningful words, is enough to really make someone's day.
You will win 1 set of 3 cards including envelopes : Two winners will be chosen!
Here are the terms:
1. Be sure you already "like" my Facebook page - if not, like it! :)
2. Leave a comment on facebook under the giveaway announcement telling me who in your life deserves an unexpected thank you.
3. Enter by 5pm (EST) on Friday, March 22nd.
I'll use Random.org to choose 2 winners. I'll post the winners here and message you each through Facebook for your shipping info.
And there we have it! 4 of you entered to win the sets of cards. I was worried no one was going to enter!! So, that's great! Thank you to all of you who entered!
The winner's are: Commenter #1 and #2
The winner's are: Commenter #1 and #2
1. Betsy Nottoli Woods
2. Mariesa Stock
Funny thing is, Betsy and Mariesa are friends and had nominated each other to receive a random "thanks"! Here's the quick facebook exchange to prove it! (and where I call Betsy my super fan!)
Betsy and Mariesa, you've been emailed through facebook for your shipping information. I hope you each trade a card and then find other special people to give these cards to.
Thanks again!






I believe it sounded like you have problems yourself by trying to solve this issue instead of looking at the problem in the first place.
ReplyDeleteThere is obviously a lot to know about furniture. I think you have some good points in everything also.
ReplyDeleteHi, this is some post, with the ideas and I will add you in my rss reader.
ReplyDelete