-->

Thursday, March 7, 2013

365 Portrait Challenge with Studio MME

Megan, from Studio MME, is undertaking a HUGE artistic challenge for the year. To help her become a better portrait artist, she will be drawing one portrait a day for the next 365 days.

A few week ago I saw an open call for photos and thought I would be fun to send a few of our wedding photos. Our photographer, Boko Photo, did an amazing job at not only catching detail, but capturing character and personality in our photos. It was a hard decision, but in the end, I sent Megan 3 photos, one of each of us.

Here are the 3 photos I chose:





Here are Megan's Portraits!  She did a wonderful job and handled our curly hair beautifully! :)



All 3 portraits are copyright Megan and Studio MME
--

Want to participate in the 365 Portrait Challenge? Megan is always looking for submissions! Send your photo to megan@studiomme.com. Solo photos work the best and the bigger your head, the better. Know a big blogger, artist, or all around cool person who’d like to join in? Spread the word!


post signature

2 comments :

  1. What a cool thing to have!

    (those photos of you all are quite lovely btw..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...