-->

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lilla Rogers Studio School’s “Make Art That Sells”



I did the most amazing thing I could do for myself yesterday - I enrolled in Lilla Rogers Studio School’s “Make Art That Sells” e-course and I am SO crazy beside myself excited! Lilla's course is 10 solid weeks of inspiration, industry tips, design briefs and art direction. 10 solid weeks of community, support, appreciation and portfolio building.  10 solid weeks of pure creative goodness and connection.

My creative entrepreneurial soul needs this. *sigh*

I thought long and hard about the course, whether I was ready, what was holding me back and whether or not I have the time to dedicate - but in the end, I decided that this is the best investment I can make in myself, my work and the future of our family and I'm just going to go for it! Besides, I would've kicked myself if the course sold out (enrollment is limited) before I even made the decision! So, I footed the bill and let myself feel the rush of excitement!

Poor Gavin, when I get excited, I'm a one track mind. It's all I can talk about or think about right now!
He's a patient man.

Last week, I ordered Lilla's book "I Just Like to Make Things" and I'm expecting it in the mail any day now. I can't wait to start with her book and move onto the course in June! I feel like I have a lot to do in order to show up ready and open. Lots of new work coming in the next few months!!



post signature

2 comments :

  1. Post a recap when you complete it. I keep debating some "further education" or something motivational. Though I'm tempted to make it a conference so I can pretend it's a vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...