-->

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Craftcount : Etsy Top Sellers

Ahhhh!!! SO cool!!!

Etsy sellers: have you ever used Craftcount?  As stated on their facebook page, Craftcount tracks Etsy top sellers via the sales count in every country and category, updated every 24 hours. The information is restricted to track the top 100 sellers with over 1000 sales in each category except the main categories of All, Handmade, Supplies, Vintage and Mixed.

If you're a numbers or a stats person, this is interesting information to check in with every now and then.

I was doing just that last when I happened onto the Craftcount website. I registered my shop and started to search.  Wanna know what I found?

I am listed as 36th Top Seller
on Etsy 
in the Handmade Art category!  




For real????  You better believe it! Check it out here.

And while you're at it, take a look at some of the shops that are top on this list. Tons of talent and proof that it can be done!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...