I just have to share.... I've been hardcore JAMMIN' to Shovels and Rope the past few weeks. In the studio, in the car, in my head - I've been taking them everywhere and they are just a rockin duo. They are on the fast track and I highly suggest giving these two a listen. They will BLOW.YOU.AWAY!!!
The whole album is fantastic - Birmingham in the first song you'll grow to love:
And then you'll be hooked on their energy, their insight, their sound and Cary Ann's "Joplin-esque" voice.
Here's a nice 19min clip that's a solid preview of their album. If you have time to let this play in the background while you work (or facebook), you should. Simple as that.


Hi Brooke,
ReplyDeleteI purchased a personalized wedding print from you back on July 17th (Item # 98545136). I have not received anything from you as of yet. Could you please update me with the status? My paypal account was charged $28.75 on July 17th.
Thank you,
Allison Moll
ali.moll@hotmail.com
HI Allison - Please log into Etsy and view your messages (little envelope button next to the Etsy logo) to see a copy of the proof. It was emailed to you on July 23rd. Once you've viewed the design, please reply to my message in Etsy with your approval or requested changes. As per my shop policy and because everything is personalized based on customer request, I do not mail anything out without a final design approval. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! Brooke
ReplyDelete