I was feeling a much needed "design break" so I put together the October Desktop Calendar download today! The inspiration - imagery and color scheme - has been inspired by our upcoming wedding on October 13th!
It was kind of hard to pin down a color choice for the desktop calendar since the wedding will consist of dried flowers and wild flowers of all different colors and tones - but Olivia's dress is like an eggplant purple and this week I'll be dyeing my petticoat to match her dress (more on that after it's complete!). We're also using a lot of dried lavender throughout the wedding because the lavender flower is supposed to represent good luck, success and devotion. Sweet, right?
Taking all that into account, I settled on a dusty purple and goldenrod yellow along with the white silhouette of dried flowers feels very much like the decor I've been diy-ing and collecting to pretty up
the farm for our big day!
So, here it is, the most special calendar month of all.... for me anyway. :)
Enjoy and keep your fingers crossed for an indian summer!



No comments :
Post a Comment