Cleveland Magazine - BEST OF CLEVELAND has featured the Near & Dear series, specifically my Cleveland skyline design, in this year's October issue! SO FREAKING COOL!
And here it is online: http://clevelandmagazine.com
And just because I can, the feature couple's name and date I used on the published photo is none other than Gavin and I and our wedding date this coming October! hehehe - I couldn't resist. :)
Also, a HUGE congrats!!!!!!!! to these other great Etsy sellers in the BEST OF section:
2. Simple Hands Studios - Making fun and stylish accessories for your wee ones!
3. Q2 Jewelry Collection - There's so much to say about Qandle and her amazing talent as a jewelry designer. Qandle is a special friend of ours and I'm so stoked to see her work being featured in this issue as well! Her designs are original, crafted with quality and super funky! Congrats Qandle!!
I'll update this post with links to the article once I find it online!





Thanks for including me in your post! I'm really excited to give your print to our friends! I think they are going to LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I love your story about delivering to your neighbors. The look on their face must have been priceless.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see Melissa and Qandle won too!