-->

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I am imperfect in every way.

This post has been inspired by fatmumslim (my new girl-crush from down under)


This is me being imperfect me.




I am imperfect.
My hair is too curly.
My body is bigger in places it wasn't before I hit my 30's.
I stash candy and eat it like a sneaky 4 year old.
I'm mostly introverted and {extroverted} I can't make up my mind.
I have a sink FULL of dishes.
I don't get anywhere near enough sleep.
I have so many ideas I often think I'm going crazy.
I rarely answer my phone, check my snail mail or call people back.
Most days I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm always doing.
I wonder if my daughter wonders why I'm always in my jammies. {working from home is the best!!}
I make typo's and I'm terrible at re-reading for errors.
I spend most of life being distracted {very easily}.
I make up words and put emphasis on the wrong syllable if the word already exists.
Sometimes I pretend I'm listening {I'm really not}.
I will let it all build up until I break down.
My mother is better at this mothering thing than I am.
I make extravagant plans that never happen {because planning is more fun}
I found this list WAY too easy to write!!

That's right....


I am imperfect. And that's okay. I love myself all the same.


To all the women out there, happy International Women's Day. Celebrate being you. 


What makes you imperfect?

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...