-->

Friday, February 3, 2012

SPREAD THE LOVE! Valentine Freebie!

It's no secret how much I love love! And it's no secret how much I believe in the power of expressing to your people how much you love them. (Have you seem my near&dear collection on Etsy?)  I've been so lucky to have the love and support of everyone who makes a purchase, clicks "like" on facebook, tweets, pins, flicks and shares my near&dear collection over these last 6 months.  Your excitement doesn't go unnoticed! :)

Which is why, this Valentines day, I want to SPREAD THE LOVE! So, I designed a fun Valentine freebie you can use to tell your sweetheart how much you love them all year long. These are perfect for hiding, stashing, storing, surprising, telling and showing your love!

Slide one in his pocket, put one in her lunch bag, tape it to the bathroom mirror, hide it in his wallet, tuck it in a closed laptop, leave it in the mailbox - the places to surprise your honey are endless!

Click here to download for free!





Instructions:
  • Download’em
  • Print’em
  • Cut’em up
  • Fill‘em out
  • Hide’em good
  • Make their day!


Spread the Love and Happy Valentining!!  xoxo


2 comments :

  1. A friend sent me your information this evening! I am so glad to have had the opportunity to check out your Spread the Love campaign. I am going to share it on my Love Letters platform (http://jabsloveletters.com), both the website and my social networks :D

    Happy Valentine's Day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen - Thank you! And I LOVE your website - such a great idea! I'll do a little sharing myself. You can never over promote love! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...