-->

Saturday, February 11, 2012

{sneak peek} Inside the Studio

Wow!  Such a crazy week! I'm not even sure I could begin to describe how gloriously sleep deprived and over worked I am.  Notice I said, gloriously?  There's something about running your own creative operation and having too much to do on too little notice that makes the adrenaline kick in! I some twisted way, too much work and not enough sleep is a dream come true!! ??? *shrug* 

It's the best of best problems to have but coupled with my mom's stroke last week (I was vague because I wasn't sure what was going on at the time but here's my small post in honor of my mother) I needed a little help from my friends.

So here's a quick recap and sneak peek of what Gavin and I were able to accomplish in the first few days of this mad Valentine rush:  


We quickly realized there was WAY too much to print and ship so we called in the troops: Dan and Nellie.

Lots of printing, sorting, packaging, assembly lines, close quarters and laughing to be had late into the evenings (and sometimes straight till morning).

But we did it. 398 orders stacked and ready to go to the post office in time for everyone who ordered by the 5th to receive their piece by Valentines day.


I'm so lucky to creatively work side-by-side with Gavin during a season, on a series of design, all about love!

There's still tons to do and what feels like a million more orders (eeek!!) so we'll just keep at it!  Thank you to everyone who purchases and supports my work, thank you to everyone who's helped out and thank you, especially, to Gavin.  I could've NEVER pulled off that first round of designs without him. 

On a side note, as I was putting together this post I randomly came across this image on Pinterest:


I like that :)

2 comments :

  1. Brooke,
    Glad to hear business is going so well!!!

    Sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she's on the mend.

    We need to half our bi-annual hang out soon. Sam says hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! She's doing better than before and will continue to mend. Yes, bi-annual soon - I desperately need my palm read. :) Tell Sam I said Hi back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...