-->

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yes, thinking of Valentine's day already

Somehow holidays always creep up on me.  I get busy trying to balance family life with all that it means to be an independent artist and designer as well finding some down time to rest my ongoing mind.  So while the beginning of January is slow, and while I'm feeling the love leftover from the holidays, I decided to get a head start and update my shop for Valentines day.  Just because I'm a procrastinator, doesn't mean everyone else is. :)


Here is one new release with Valentines day in mind.  Dates Near and Dear to Your Heart.  These are 8x10 prints of any special dates you choose and a phrase of your choice! Special dates between you and your sweetheart or recognized dates among the family make this a great wedding or anniversary gift. Color can be customized to match wedding colors, home decor or favorite color - pick from the chart or send me a sample image to use!

You can view them here in my Etsy store.

 


Lots of love is in the air!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...