-->

Thursday, January 12, 2012

11 years in the making

Dear Olivia,

I cannot believe 11 years has gone by this fast. The kind of love you've brought into my life took me by surprise and awakened me to more enrichment and inspiration than I ever thought there was to experience in this world. You inspire me just by being you. You have given me a new perspective on life; one which continually opens me up to questions, answers and ultimately growth beyond myself for you. Your spirited nature and your resilient energy are contagious and I'm so proud to be your mother.

You have a whole entire life yet to live - challenges to meet head on and overcome; triumphs and defeats; smiles and tears; experiences that will shape your heart and determine the kind of woman you'll be. I will always be there for you as you travel your down your path and make your way through this world. I will be your biggest supporter and possibly your biggest critic but I will always, and I mean always, love you.

Thank you for being the most beautiful, courageous, charismatic, spirited and unique person I've ever known.  Happy 11th Birthday!!

Forever and ever. ♥
Love, Mom.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...