-->

Monday, July 25, 2011

Shop Wide Sale!!

The Universe is smiling upon me and I want to pass on the goodness! :)  In celebration of taking "the plunge" and transitioning from a full time job as an in-house graphic designer to working at home (still designing of course) and filling the rest of my hours with Etsy sales - I've decided we're going to kick this thing off with some good karma!!

If you are in need of a unique wedding gift, modern nursery art, engagement presents, kitchen art or just something simple to uplift your spirits, get it while it's on sale because honestly, I don't have sales too often.


This week, two days only - July 25th and 26th - I'm offering a 20% off sale in my Platypus Prints Etsy shop.  Use coupon code PP726 at checkout.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...