-->

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today's Wish List



As an Etsy seller I spend a lot of time on the site; between messaging, circling, listing, renewing, shopping and simply loving, it's an understatement to say that I'm hooked.  Given that there are thousands of magical, inspirational and desirable shops with ever loving products out there, I've started to develop a wish list of items I'd like to someday purchase and maybe... just maybe.... if I post them here, something might end up on my doorstep! (Mom? Gavin? Olivia?) Hey!  A girl can dream...  :)

Anyway, here's today's top wishes:

The bird and the falling leaves by ZoeChen


Grey Knee Length Skirt with my Drawing-The bird and the falling leaves-size Medium


I love the simplicity and contrasting nature of this skirt.  The tree graphic and the pop of red from the bird just sing to me!  If you're familiar with my JukeboxArt series you'll quickly see how this falls right in line with my "style".  Besides, gray is my favorite color after all.


Visit her shop at: ZoeChen



Painted Mugs - Bird Cages by Pretty My Drink


Painted Mugs- Bird Cages


Oh my my my my.... so sweet!!!  These beautiful and fun mugs are created right here in my very own city and I just happen to stumble upon them on Etsy.

As the artist states, "Each item in my shop is hand painted with great love and care, using non-toxic paints. Each item is meant to compliment your lifestyle, serving as an extension of your personal style. For that reason, I offer a selection of styles that range from contemporary to more traditional, sophisticated designs."

Visit her shop at: PrettyMyDrink

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...