-->

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Show season; Off to a great start!

Last Saturday and Sunday was a nonstop adrenaline filled weekend at the annual Hessler Street Fair!

This was my second time participating in the event and of course, I enjoyed every minute.  Last year I was there under my alter-ego JukeboxArt and was very well received, so this year, though I was listed as JukeboxArt on the line-up, Mitch, one of the fabulous fest coordinators and goddess behind DyeHearts, was gracious enough to let Eleven Pinwheels tag along.  Pinwheels were a hit!!

[gallery link="file" orderby="ID"]

The weather was hot and humid, a HUGE difference for us Clevelanders as of lately, so the crowd was excited to come out and support local artists and handmade creations. Another amazing event and I give the organizers credit, they do a phenomenal job.

Stay tuned. I have more shows this year that I will be sure to blog about.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...