-->

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

5 Fabulous Finds for Valentine Giving


Browsing Etsy has got to be one my most favorite past times.  The amount of imagination and inspiration contained within my little browser window makes me so happy!  I'm constantly falling in love over and over again!  Speaking of love,  I thought I'd highlight my most recent Valentine gift giving favorites. 


This a truly unique, beautiful piece of art. The tree and heart are sculpted on a 5x7x.75, stretched canvas frame.  This would make a wonderful Valentine decoration or gift and would great with any heart collection.


Perfect gift for the musician in your life. This sterling silver guitar pick is 20 gauge thick and measures approx. 1 1/4" h x 1 1/16" at widest point. She will stamp your favorite song lyric, phrase or names. Perfect!



Valentine's Sweetie Set FOR HIM - Arrow Fletch ORGANIC Tshirt and Boxer Briefs
by: Recession

Cupid is a classic V-day icon, but really, how sexy is a fat man-baby with a weapon? Recession has made their version of this V-day archetype, but their fletching is just a little bit ‘70s, a little bit country, and a whole lot of come and get me. I just love it!


Funny, sexy Valentine Card
by: NeatThings


FRONT: My Love, For the long term, I want to love you, hold you,
adore you, please you, take care of you, and make you the happiest person who ever was.

INSIDE:
For the short term, I just want you to do me.





Wait for You - Inspired by If I Should Fall Behind, Bruce Springsteen - 5x7 matted print
by: JukeboxART

Originally commissioned as a design to accompany a wedding song, Wait for You inspired by Bruce Springsteen's song If I Should Fall Behind is a unique and memorable way show your devotion.

JukeboxArt is a series of digital illustrations and photography inspired by music.  Each print contains a small card with the print title, inspiration and artist signature.

 


Now if only I had a Valentine.... 


 

4 comments :

  1. All very nice indeed. I especially love the personalized guitar pick!

    Hmmmn....a lovely vintage-inspired piece of jewelry from JBird's Garden would be a nice touch also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's still time... that was round #1...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that I completely agree with you on Etsy. I have lost days of work because I've gone on and can't stop looking at all of the beautiful things people create. It makes me a little sad though because I am nowhere near that creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy! But your blog is so cute! I wish I cared enough to dress that cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...