Supplies. I love supplies. That's been the major thing missing as a digital artist. Sure, I get super excited over upgrading my Adobe suite or finding new open source programs to test but I've missed the tangible. I've missed shopping and sorting, purchasing and opening. I've missed using my hands to bend wires or cut paper. I've even missed paint under my nails and on my jeans!!
I have several supplies on their way - let me tell you, shopping for them was a dream!! The patterns and colors and sizes oh my!! My first round got here just yesterday and I was giddy like a school girl when I saw the brown box on my doorstep. It was tall and lean, sleek and handsome all propped up against the door frame - LOL! Sounds like I ordered a man! Actually, it's a box of dowels - which at this point fits my personal goals MUCH more strategically.
Anyway, here's what I got so far:
Let the journey being......
Speaking of ordering men: Whenever I go to Starbucks (oh, come on! we all do) I walk up to the counter and say "Can I get a tall, skinny, caramel....." I ALWAYS feel like I'm ordering a man and I ALWAYS have to laugh and tell the person behind the counter why I crack myself up! Just a side note.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment