-->

Friday, April 1, 2011

It's a good day!

It's a good day in the world of JukeboxArt!  Lots of exciting activities planned for 2011.  Within minutes, literally minutes, of each other I received two emails.

The first says:
The Lakewood Arts Festival Board of Trustees thanks you for submitting an entry application.  You have been ACCEPTED into the August 6, 2011 show, and we look forward to a wonderful festival with great exposure and sales for our artists. We are pleased that you will be part of our 34th year anniversary.



That's right!  Lakewood I'm coming back!  :)  Last year I met so many fabulous people who not only supported and purchased from me at the show but almost 8 months later the referrals are STILL coming in!  Wedding gifts, anniversary gifts, house warming etc.  I love all the creative ways you all choose to gift my work!

 
crafty-goodness

Speaking of Lakewood, my good friends Matt and Joanna over at Crafty Goodness just told me today that I had a few pieces sell out of their shop this month.  Crafty Goodness is new to the community with many artists and crafters featured as well as a plethora of classes in their line-up for all those who want to try their hand at something new!  Crafty Goodness is good stuff.

 



And lastly, I've been working on flushing out the details but coming up this month in April I'll also be the featured artist over at the new lululemon athletica Cleveland store opening later this month.  lululemon is a yoga-inspired athletic apparel company with it's heart at the community.  Each lululemon location goes above and beyond the norm to support and inspire the members of their community grow and flourish and they've invited me to participate in their grand opening with my music inspired artwork. :)  It's a win win!  Maybe I'll get some good yoga gear out of the deal!

You can check out lululemon at:

http://www.lululemon.com/cleveland/clevelandshowroom

http://www.facebook.com/lululemonetonchagrin

 

 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...